Rate your English (1-10):7

What is your total playtime on our server? (10 Hours Minimum):6d

Have you been banned before on our server?:no

Do you have a microphone?:yes I do

Amount of warns:im not sure i think 7

Do you understand ULX commands? (Give examples):bind (key) ULX noclip

Do you have experience with plogs?:no but I want to leaern

Do you have past experience as a staff member? (Give server names):no

A player asks "where are the rules or how do I get to them?" What would you do? (Include commands)i tell him zo type !rules in chat box

If you contact the Owners/CM or any other staff member on the server/forums/steam about looking at your app it will get instantly declined do you understand that?:yes

Do you understand that abusing your rights as staff will end up in you getting demoted and possibly banned?:yes

Roleplay Related

Someone reports another player of breaking a rule and you bring both of the players to the shit and the suspected rule breaker kills you and the victim. What do you do?:jail rule bracker

Someone reports another player of self-supplying what will you do?:Im not sure

Someone reports another player accusing him of RDM what will you do?:I will Check Logs first and if he rdm then i warn him for rdm

Player A mugged player B and killed him as the player B didn't have enough money after that player B went to a hitman and requested a hit on player A for reason: got mugged. (What rule did player B break?:

Player B reported player A for attempted RDM and while you're in the sit with both players, player A accused player B of damaging him first what will you do?:

You see another member of staff abusing their powers (Nocliping for no reason, Changing their hp during a raid, Physguninng players for no reason) what will you do?:

A player MassRDM's (What will you do?):I jail the rdm er ask him why he has done this warn him and ban him for 4 or 6 days and try to erfunden Most of the people

A player MassRDA's (What will you do?):I jail him and ask why he is DoIng it then warn him for rda and maybe ban him for 4 days

What is NLR? (Give an example scenario):NLR is the New live rule for example someone got kills by a hit man and the ur not allowd to go back to the plane wear u died u have to want 5 min and ur not allowd to kill the hit man this is revanch rdm

What is RDM? (and give an example scenario):thife1 looks at thief2
Thife 1 pulls out a gun and thife 2 kills thife 1 then it is rdm 

What is Meta-Gaming? (and give an example scenario):it's a youtube Chanel mongolischen esport turnement arena

Main Questions

Why do you want to be a staff member on ZonaGaming and what will you provide?: i would love to be staff because i love the staff team and i really love this server so much im now on it everyday and still will be if i dont get accepted. the reason why you should choose me because i know all the rules and i know i have 7 warns and i dont want people on the server if they are just going to brake the rules thanks.

Why should we choose you?:because I love the server and I want to makellos it a netter plane also for New players

Extra Notes we should know?:my name is Maurice and im 14 years of age and i know all the rules and i love this server. Heart

STAFF MEETINGS TAKE PLACE EVERY FRIDAY AT 20:00 CEST
I notice u really want to be a staff member on the server.
But I do have a few extra questions for u.

Message me on discord or in game

~ Peter 

[Image: 76561198304903312.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
Change of plans 
U could not be online because of a reason.

Accepted
[Image: 76561198304903312.png][Image: AddFriend.png]