Steam name: Shelby

SteamID(STEAM_0:1:52359098:

In-game name: Shelby

Steam profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Demon123speed/

What is your discord tag(Middle Flat#8526): Shelby#1576

Eligibility

Are you in our discord server: Yes

Do you have a microphone and are willing to use it: Yes

Are you able to consistently meet requirements of time played a week: Yes.

Have you read the important documents here , here and here: Yes

What is your current playtime on our server(2 days+): 2 Hours & 50 Min

How long have you been a member of the community(in the discord for 2 weeks+): 10 Hours+

How available are you to play each day(not at all, all day, night etc.):
Monday: Mostly all day. 6 hours+
Tuesday: Before 13:30 & after 22:00
Wednesday: Mostly all day. 6 hours+
Thursday: Before 13:30 & after 22:00
Friday: Mostly all day. 6 hours+
Saturday: Mostly all day. 6 hours+
Sunday:: Mostly all day. 6 hours+

Have you ever been banned from our server: No

How many warnings have you received(all warnings must be declared): None

If applicable fill this out: Warning Admin Reason Date

<name> <reason> <date> = Not quite sure, i understand what you mean here?..

About you

Tell us about yourself(short paragraph): Well, my name is Mathias, I'm 18 years old. Coming from Denmark, Copenhagen. I love playing games and create something special (thinking out of the box) Due to I'm 18, I'm not a kid (not mean said) what I mean with that, is I'm a serious dude, that doesn't use power to abuse or do something stupid. I can talk "Danish & English" Talk & Text, I have a lot of spare time atm to help out as a staff member. I'm a happy person, that's always up for a game or to chat/talk.

How old are you: 18

What country do you come from: Denmark

What is your time zone (GMT +0:00): UTC/GMT +2 hours

What languages do you speak: Danish & English

Is English your first language: No

Rate your English (1-10): Current state, 8.

Do you goto school/work etc: Work yes, Tuesday & Thursday

Why do you want to join our team: I don't want to join the team, just to be one out of many, I want to join the team because I can see potential in this community, when I first joined and saw the server, and got a tour by the founder, I was blessed. All the custom stuff that he had made for his server, I was blown away. I want to join the team, because I have had tons of servers myself, I know ULX 100% and I can bring a good attitude to the staff team as well as our players. I can take control of admin sits, and I can take control and handle the server. If something bad happens or someone loses money due to crash, I won't have a problem refunding him from my own pocket, as it helps the better, the community. I think you should choose me because.
1. I'm 18, I'm a serious guy.
2. I have 3700+ hours in gmod = experience
3. I know how to manage a server as well as being an admin, I can handle busy moments as well "annoying players"
4. I'm loyal & trustworthy
5. Won't let you down
6. Will keep my promises
7. Always ready to give a hand, if needed.
8. I know Lua, so I can offer more than just a static player, that can use noclip & !goto
9. Can be active more than 40 hours a week, if needed.
10. Always players before yourself, when you are staff. (I will focus to make players enjoy their gameplay, instead of my own) 
11. I want to help grow this community, not just the server, but the entire name. Get the name into more gamemodes & maybe even more games.
12. I'm ready to work hard, to get this server to the top 10 (EU) List.

Why should we pick you: I explained this above Big Grin

Have you ever been a member of staff on any of our servers: 50+ - Played since 2012 (T-Mod / Mod / T-Admin / Admin / Head Admin / Co-Owner / Superadmin / Owner) been all.

Do you have any experience as a staff member(give server name and rank): Due to a long break, all the servers I was on, are down. 

Server Name Rank Reason for leaving
<name> <rank> <reason> = Explained aborve.

Anything else we should know: I'm ready for everything, I'm happy to give a hand when needed, and just help grow this community.
Unfortunately this application has been:

Denied

Feel free to contact me to receive feedback.
Middle Flat#8526
[Image: 76561198000139266.png]