Staff Application / Shelby

Profile Information and Usernames
Steam name: ✪Shelby✪™®

SteamID(STEAM_0:1:52359098):

In-game name: ✪Shelby✪™®

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Demon123speed/

What is your discord tag (Shelby#1576)

Eligibility
Are you in our discord server?: Yes, I am.

Do you have a microphone and are willing to use it: Yes, I am.

Are you able to consistently meet requirements of time played a week: Yes, I am.

Have you read the important documents here , here and here: Yes, I have.

What is your current playtime on our server(1 days+): 3D. 10H. 1M

How long have you been a member of the community(in the discord for 2 weeks+): Around 3 weeks, don't have the exact date.

How available are you to play each day(not at all, all day, night etc.):
Monday: All Day
Tuesday: Morning & Night
Wednesday: All Day
Thursday: Morning & Night
Friday: All Day
Saturday: All Day
Sunday: All Day

Have you ever been banned from our server: No, I haven't.

How many warnings have you received(all warnings must be declared): Haven't got any warns.

If applicable fill this out: Warning Admin Reason Date

<name> <reason> <date>

About you
Tell us about yourself(short paragraph): Hi my name is Shelby and I feel like I should do a reapply to staff, as I feel i got a lot of potentials that could be used better to help the server and grow HellStorm. I'm 18 & from Denmark, I can work on both HellStorm servers as I can communicate in both languages. I love to help out & I think I have shown that by the time you are reading this [Image: wink.png]

How old are you: 18

What country do you come from: Denmark

What is your time zone (UTC +2):

What languages do you speak: Danish & English

Is English your first language: No, Danish is my natural language.

Rate your English (1-10): 9

Do you goto school/work etc: Work

Why do you want to join our team: I want to join the team because I got a huge vision for HellStorm, and I want to be a part of growing the community to a global stage. I have 3800+ hours in Garry's mod, have owned several servers myself as well being an admin on tons of servers. I know ulx, here are some basic commands ( !goto / !bring / !Return /!hp / !noclip ) and tons more. I have been working for free to brand HellStorm, making art, as well as a trailer. You can find on HellStorm Youtube Channel. I want to join with my knowledge and together with a strong and serious team grow this to a global level.

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I have been proving i won't abuse the power of being a staff, I have had !Cloak & !noclip due doing the trailer. and got none reports from everyone. I'm a hard working person, I love helping people, as i helped HellStorm for free, with a Trailer. You should pick me because I'm not just another staff member, i will go all the way to bring HellStorm to a global level, and to generate amazing servers, people would spend days on.

Have you ever been a member of staff on any of our servers: Sadly it was years ago, due to my break from gmod.
Do you have any experience as a staff member(give server name and rank): Have huge experience being a staff.

Anything else we should know:
Congratulations this application has been: 

Accepted

You have successfully moved onto the next stage of the process

For more info send a MSG to Taken#9424 on discord
[Image: lvgK5wH.png]