Staff Application Template
About the application process:

First of all as Head of Staff I am in charge of this process there for you are free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything to do with it, I will not do your application for you but can always help you get a better understanding of the questions as I understand English is not everyone’s first language If you are unsure don’t be scared to ask I will do my best to assist within reason. You will find my discord tag and a link to my steam profile at the bottom feel free to dm me any questions or just @ me in the community discord. Your application is not only judged by your answers but also by the way it is laid out make sure to make your application tidy and good looking. You must have a clear microphone and use it to be eligible for the staff team, you may type in sits if you wish but you must talk in meetings and call etc. You must copy the whole of this thread to be accepted, including this paragraph.

The way this process works has 4 stages you must be successful to move onto the next step:
  • The application, the form you are about to fill out
  • The interview, you will be brought into a one on one call with myself where i will ask you a series of questions, your answers must be recorded as they are vital for the next step.
  • The vote, a yay or nay vote will be held  between myself and Michel (Stromic and Zuper aswell if they are present at the meeting)  this vote is from what they see in you as a player and the answers you provided in the interview.if it is undecided (even number of yay and nay votes) it will be passed onto the rest of the staff team where they will cast their votes and a decision is made
  • The trial, this is where you will become a Trial-Moderator and will be able to start really showing your worth there is no set length of the T-Mod phase it is whenever I feel you are ready to be a full Moderator the T-Mod phase is the hardest of them all as you will need to make sure you have a good knowledge of the rules and the commands and also have the right attitude and ability to handle all sorts of players. We use a strike system to police our staff team a strike will be handed out if a staff member breaks any of our rules, abuses their powers or argues with a higher up (HoS and above) there word is final. T-Mod’s are only allowed one strike meaning if they receive one they will be demoted.

You may contact me to review your application if it has been a week or more. You may not ask me for feedback until it has been reviewed (accepted or denied) if you do so it will be denied instantly, the best thing to do is to continue to be yourself and be patient. Your application can also be put on hold meaning it is pending a decision this occurs when I am unsure on what decision to make yet there is no limit to how long your application can be put on hold for but shouldn’t be longer than two weeks. If your application is on hold you are not allowed to contact me about your application. If I need to talk to you I will contact you myself you do not need to chase me up about the next stage of your application doing so is an instant denial as well I will contact you whenever necessary . You cannot ask for assistance with your application after it has already been posted if you are to edit your application you must provide a valid reason by messaging me requesting permission or it will be denied if you make an edit without permission delete and re-posting also falls under this rule. Lying on your application is an instant denial and a 2 month ban on applying (time played and length of time in the community will be checked!)

If you have read , understand and accept this print your name(MIDDLE FLAT):
<HERE>

Hellstorm Networks Staff Application Template

Profile Information and Usernames
Steam name:

SteamID(STEAM_0:0:00000000):

In-game name:

Steam profile URL:

What is your discord tag(Middle Flat#8526):

Eligibility
Are you in our discord server?:

Do you have a microphone and are willing to use it:

Are you able to consistently meet requirements of time played a week:

Have you read the important documents here , here and here:

What is your current playtime on our server(1 days+):

How long have you been a member of the community(in the discord for 2 weeks+):

How available are you to play each day(not at all, all day, night etc.):
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday::

Have you ever been banned from our server:

How many warnings have you received(all warnings must be declared):

If applicable fill this out: Warning Admin Reason Date

<name> <reason> <date>

About you
Tell us about yourself(short paragraph):

How old are you:

What country do you come from:

What is your time zone (GMT +0:00):

What languages do you speak:

Is English your first language:

Rate your English (1-10):

Do you goto school/work etc:

Why do you want to join our team:

Why should we pick you:

Have you ever been a member of staff on any of our servers:
Do you have any experience as a staff member(give server name and rank):
<server name> <rank> <reason for leaving>

Anything else we should know:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If your application is denied you must wait two weeks to reapply.
Any saltiness over a denied application will result in a one year ban on applying if this reaction continues it will result in further punishment

If you have read , understand and accept this print your name here(MIDDLE FLAT):
<HERE>

Thanks for completing this application we hope to have you on the team!
[Image: 76561198387898442.png]