Profile Information and Usernames
Steam name: Stack꧂

SteamID(STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:43284971

In-game name: Stack

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046835670/

What is your discord tag(Middle Flat#8526): Stack#1301

Eligibility
Are you in our discord server?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone and are willing to use it: Yes.

Are you able to consistently meet requirements of time played a week: Yes.

Have you read the important documents here , here and here: Yes.

What is your current playtime on our server(1 days+): Longer then 1day

How long have you been a member of the community(in the discord for 2 weeks+): i do not know how to check.

How available are you to play each day(not at all, all day, night etc.):
Monday: Yes.
Tuesday: Yes.
Wednesday: Yes.
Thursday: Yes.
Friday: Yes.
Saturday: Yes.
Sunday:: Yes.

Have you ever been banned from our server: No.

How many warnings have you received(all warnings must be declared): Have no warns.

If applicable fill this out: Warning Admin Reason Date

<name> <reason> <date>

About you
Tell us about yourself(short paragraph): My name is Stack and I'm 13 and I am a massive sports fan as well as video-games I captain the Year 9 Football A-Team squad therefore I feel that I am good enough to get my point across to others as I am used to shouting half way down a pitch to Organise my team , I currently am playing as a Central Attacking Midfielder as our players is Injured but I am normally just a normal Centre Midfielder getting the ball up/down the pitch to my team to create opportunities , As you may tell by my name I like History and I am inspired by WW1 and WW2 as my Great Grandad was in WW1 and got blown up by artillery . Due to this it inspires me to take after his path and enter the army at 18 to prove my legacy , This is in 4Years time though so still along time to staff. I also love the story off Alcatraz and how the Anglin Brother dug they way out off prison with Plastic Spoons and climbed through the Prison Ventilation System and then used Raincoats to make a raft , I love this story as they are so many leads to it saying that they died in the tides off "The ROCK" or that they met they family and flew out to brazil where the cant get arrested due to Past Sentences. But nobody knows what happened to them yet and will always stay a mystery[b].[/b]

How old are you: 13.

What country do you come from: belguim.

What is your time zone (GMT +0:00): (GMT+2)

What languages do you speak: Dutch

Is English your first language: No. 

Rate your English (1-10): 9.5

Do you goto school/work etc: School

Why do you want to join our team: I want to join the staff team becuz i whane help the people that our getting rdmed and all that stuff and try to help people out of stuff like new people they maybe don't know and they ask for help i can be there and say everything whats in the server and all that stuff and how it works here. I am here to help and grow the communty i have bein talking about this with Stromic  and thinking for 1week about applying cuz its not eazy to be fair to me. And i know bein staff is not everything but im try to tell that im here to help.

Why should we pick you: Well, i know alot of ulx commands i have bein staff on alot of servers by the first 2 i was more their to learn how to do stuff like ilx commands cuz i didn't know it before i have bein staff on a server with more then 35 people on everyday  i have know alot with that i rly take all my time to help the people and i can be better then ohter staff  Idea im usefull, eazy to join, online everyday , know alot, have bein staff..

Have you ever been a member of staff on any of our servers: No.

Do you have any experience as a staff member(give server name and rank):
<glowingLight> <T-Mod> <the server was a bit unactive then before>

Anything else we should know: i got demoted before for not looking in logs sometimes cuz they didn't know i saw them doing it. So you know.

FOR: STAFF TEAM.

Update: I do gotta do homework sometimes and it can take an hour or more.

< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>

ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´” 
Congratulations this application has been: 

Accepted   

You have successfully moved onto the next stage of the process

For more info send a MSG to Taken#9424 on discord
[Image: lvgK5wH.png]