Profile Information and Usernames
Steam name 

SteamID(STEAM_0000000000) STEAM_1:1:504566785

In-game name SCK Josh

Steam profile URL https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198969399299/

What is your discord tag(Middle Flat#8526) Pope Joshua I of Rome#5696

Eligibility
Are you in our discord server Yes, I am

Do you have a microphone and are willing to use it Yes, I do.

Are you able to consistently meet requirements of time played a week Yes, I'm able to do it.

Have you read the important documents here , here and here Yes

What is your current playtime on our server(1 days+) 9 hours and 37 Minutes (definitely going to play more)

How long have you been a member of the community(in the discord for 2 weeks+) I've been a member for 2 days

How available are you to play each day(not at all, all day, night etc.)
Monday Evening-Night 
Tuesday Evening-Night
Wednesday Evening-Night
Thursday Evening-Night
Friday All day
Saturday All day
Sunday All day

Have you ever been banned from our server Never

How many warnings have you received(all warnings must be declared) None

If applicable fill this out Warning Admin Reason Date

name reason date

About you
Tell us about yourself(short paragraph) My name is Joshua I'm 16 years old, turning 17 this september, I'm from Italy and I'm currently studying cousine. My hoobies are playing basketball, videogames, karate, mma.

How old are you 16

What country do you come from Italy

What is your time zone (GMT +000) GMT+2

What languages do you speak English,Filipino,Italian,French,Spanish,German(A little bit), Polish(A little bit).

Is English your first language To be honest it was Filipino but since i live in Italy, Italian.

Rate your English (1-10) Solid 8

Do you goto schoolwork etc Yes i do

Why do you want to join our team Because i was actually a Trial Moderator in the "OLD" HellStorm server and i wanted to re-experience it.

Why should we pick you Because I am a trustworthy person, I almost never get mad, Respectfull and Helpfull.

Have you ever been a member of staff on any of our servers Yes, i was Tmod in the "OLD" HellStorm server
Do you have any experience as a staff member(give server name and rank) Mod in NCRP and Co.Owner of a old base war server called 7Grid. (I left them because lost interest and childish staffs)
server name rank reason for leaving 

Anything else we should know My old steam account was Hijacked and than Vac banned, i had over 3k Hours of GMOD and i played the "OLD" HellStorm server more than 1 week and I've been a member almost 1 month in the discord. But since i got
Hijacked both steam and discord had to make new accounts etc etc
Congratulations this application has been: 

Accepted   

You have successfully moved onto the next stage of the process

For more info send a MSG to Taken#9424 on dis
[Image: lvgK5wH.png]